View my full CV online. Please contact me if you require a different format.
I am an experienced full stack web developer with a focus on solid architecture and an eye for detail. I enjoy programming bespoke web applications using modern technologies like React, Apollo/GraphQL, TypeScript, NodeJS and Python/Django.
I thrive working in highly motivated Scrum teams, where I am both comfortable taking a tech lead role or just being part of the development team. I love building bespoke solutions from the ground up, but I am equally comfortable contributing to existing code bases.
I have started a new assignment and won’t be available for new projects for some time. I expect to become available again in the first half of 2024.
I am currently only interested in freelance assignments.
- Apollo / GraphQL – 3 years, very good
- HTML, CSS – 22 years, expert
- Responsive design, mobile web apps – 12 years, expert
- Python – 17 years, very good
- Database design / SQL– 19 years, good
- XML, XSLT– 18 years, good
- Version control– 18 years, very good
- +31 (0)6 343 16 409
- contact [at] yvandermeer [dot] net
- Nationality: Dutch
- Spoken languages: Dutch, English
- Date of birth: February 12, 1983
- Yuri van der Meer Media
- KVK Amsterdam: 84252960
- VAT number: NL003935529B56
More about me
In addition to programming, I also have a passion for photography, exercising and eating healthy. I enjoy sport climbing, riding my fixed gear bicycle and playing the guitar.
I live Edam, Netherlands (greater Amsterdam area) together with my wife and three sons.